Thank You
Thank you all for you kind, sweet, healing words. I know with time the hole in my heart will heal.
The salads last week were fantastic. My salad swap partner made a spinach and artichoke salad. Both were delicious and very filling. I really enjoyed the convenience of being able to grab a jar and go and wasn't tempted at all to visit the fast food places. I didn't eat the last salad until Saturday and it was just as fresh as the first one. I did step on the scales Monday and record my weight just to see if this has any impact on weight loss. Bear in mind I haven't changed anything else in my excercise or eating habits but I thought it would be interesting to see if the salads made a difference.
This week I prepared Waldorf Inspired Slaw. I did add a bit of sugar to the dressing because my oh my was it vinegary. I also added a hunk of cheddar cheese because I just felt like I would need a bit of cheese with this salad/slaw. I'll let you know how it tastes next week. We have another partner in our salad swap so there are now 3 of us sharing salads.
She sent this lovely pin pillow complete with handmade pins. Thank you dear friend, it arrived just when I most needed a sweet surprise.
I wish you all a wonderful week ahead and thank you again for all your kind thoughts and sweet words.
The salads last week were fantastic. My salad swap partner made a spinach and artichoke salad. Both were delicious and very filling. I really enjoyed the convenience of being able to grab a jar and go and wasn't tempted at all to visit the fast food places. I didn't eat the last salad until Saturday and it was just as fresh as the first one. I did step on the scales Monday and record my weight just to see if this has any impact on weight loss. Bear in mind I haven't changed anything else in my excercise or eating habits but I thought it would be interesting to see if the salads made a difference.
This week I prepared Waldorf Inspired Slaw. I did add a bit of sugar to the dressing because my oh my was it vinegary. I also added a hunk of cheddar cheese because I just felt like I would need a bit of cheese with this salad/slaw. I'll let you know how it tastes next week. We have another partner in our salad swap so there are now 3 of us sharing salads.
Earlier this week I received a wonderful Valentine surprise in the mail from sweet Faye.
She sent this lovely pin pillow complete with handmade pins. Thank you dear friend, it arrived just when I most needed a sweet surprise.
I wish you all a wonderful week ahead and thank you again for all your kind thoughts and sweet words.

Comments
Post a Comment