Stitching!
Hello friends! I finished stitching Mary's half of the Trexler sisters sampler. I just love the quirky colors and simplicity of this piece.
In the garden we are seeing our first ripe cherry tomatoes. I am anxious for the Big Boys to ripen so I can enjoy a tomato sandwich!
I have a few days off work so I am hoping to get a little sewing machine time in. My sewing supervisor says I need to hop to it.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you are having a wonderful week!
In the garden we are seeing our first ripe cherry tomatoes. I am anxious for the Big Boys to ripen so I can enjoy a tomato sandwich!
I have a few days off work so I am hoping to get a little sewing machine time in. My sewing supervisor says I need to hop to it.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you are having a wonderful week!



Comments
Post a Comment