Four More Sleeps

Hello friends!  Only 4 more sleeps until Christmas - are you finished with all your preparations?  I am and I plan to relax this weekend and perhaps sneak in some quality stitching time.

I want to share with you a couple of delightful gifts I received in the mail this week.

First from Faye this sweetest of ornaments:

Isn't this just the sweetest little thing?!  And it is finished to perfection.  Thank you so much Faye, a true treasure to add to my tree.

And this package arrived from dear Vera:


Do you see those tiny wool baskets?  She knits and felts those herself.  Cute as a button they are.  She also treated me with some stitching needfuls - wonderful scissors, needles, a charm and oh look!   A cardinal tin to hold it all.  Thank you so much my friend.

I finished up what will be my last 2 Christmas ornaments this year.


This is my own design finished into a little pillow ornament.  Some of you may recognize the design as I stitched it as gifts to some of my friends this year.


I also finished this little primitive angel.  This sweet design is by Pam from Our Pioneer Homestead.
I finished it as a pillow ornament, trimmed it with Victorian Motto chenille, and experimented with a prim button/wool tassel.  I am hoping to stitch several prim ornaments over the next year and decorate my smaller tree in the primitive style.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!