Just In Time...

...for Valentine's Day!


What do you think?  I wanted to keep the finish simple and make it look more primitive.  I used Briwax to stain the little chalkboard and used the finishing technique suggested by Hands On Design.  I added a tiny piece of the velcro to the top of the chalkboard so I can fashion  different embellishments to suit each month's design.  For this one I used a mother of pearl heart, a pink seed bead, and a bit of Victorian Motto's hand dyed rick rack.  I really like it and have started stitching the January design.  Crossing my fingers and hoping my elbow continues to behave.

We took another quick trip to the beach as a family member was having surgery Monday.  The temperature was in the 70's - really strange for February here.  We took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed down to Kure Beach Pier to watch the sunrise.



This little guy didn't seem to mind sharing his perch with us!

I would like to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day.  May you spend it with your loved ones doing something fabulous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!