Finished just in time for the 6 inches of snow we had here in NC last night. I used a rusty snowflake charm (thank you Carol!) and some bits of ribbon and pom pom trim for the accents.
Now I know 6 inches of snow isn't much for most of you but it is a big deal here in NC. The hospital was closed today so I was able to have some fun with the animals in the snow.
Title : ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch ASIN : B009VIJO54 Description : 8 Piece Mens Manicure Set in Leather Pouch Content Includes 1 pc big nail clipper 1 pc small nail clipper 1 pc scissors 1 pc tweezer 1 pc nail file 1 pc ear cleaner 1 pc cuticle fork 1 pc cuticle knife Features : 8 Piece Mens Manicure Set in Leather Pouch 1 pc big nail clipper / 1 pc small nail clipper / 1 pc scissors / 1 pc tweezer / 1 pc nail file / 1 pc ear cleaner / 1 pc cuticle fork / 1 pc cuticle knife Gift Box Category: Nail Clippers Brand: ASAB Item Page Detail URL : Check detail at Amazon.co.uk
Hello friends! It has been cold and icy here this weekend. Work closed early Friday and the ice was so bad yesterday we didn't even open. I took advantage of the extra time and did the finishing on my With Thy Needle Friendship samplers. Victorian Motto cluny lace trim for this one. Chenille - again from Victorian Motto. I completed the stitching on this "Bluebird Serenade" and finished it up too. I tried a new technique for me with the ric rac - I wove two different shades of pink together. See how different it looks? Love it! And here they are, so happy together! I also spent some time with my sewing machine and made up these mug mats for Valentine's Day. This is the January Label Crew project by Sweetwater. I had several scraps left over and since I am not one to waste such pretty bits... I used them to make these sweet fabric valentines. :o) A winner has been selected....
Something about this series really appeals to me. I just love the look of chalkboards but they are so messy. This way I get the chalkboard but not the mess! I have an idea for my finish using this little chalkboard I found at Wal-Mart. I think with a bit of Briwax and some ribbon it will be cute. I just hope it turns out like the picture in my head. Stay tuned!
Comments
Post a Comment