Three more sleeps...
...and a day and a half of work. Yes, friends it is almost here. Are you ready? I think I am.
The mail brought some delightful surprises this week.
Some of you may remember my little gift designs from Christmas last year. Robin in Virginia sent me these pictures of her finishes of them.
The mail brought some delightful surprises this week.
Carol sent this wonderful PS Santa ornament, cardinal creamer, chocolates, and toy shoppe chart. Isn't that ornament just perfection? And you all know I just love that cardinal creamer!
From Norma I received this gorgeous mixed media ornament. Isn't that little angel so sweet?
And Vera sent me this wonderful package of goodies - Christmas socks, chocolate, face wipes, and a wonderful cardinal tin. Love it all!
Thank you Carol, Norma, and Vera for making me feel so special. :o)
Some of you may remember my little gift designs from Christmas last year. Robin in Virginia sent me these pictures of her finishes of them.
Didn't she do a great job on them? Thank you Robin for sharing your pictures. I am so happy you enjoyed stitching them.!
I have a busy day planned. I need to make a couple of pillowcases for my boys, I plan to bake a couple of loaves of sweet potato bread to give as gifts, and I want to make another batch of Chex Mix to snack on.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I plan to be back with one more post before Christmas to share my finish of Mary's Sampler and a few pictures of my decorations.






Comments
Post a Comment