A Bright Spot On A Dreary Day
Hello friends! Brrrr. Fall arrived in NC last night with rain, wind, and temperatures in the 50's. Makes me want to snuggle up in a quilt with a cuppa something warm. (Which I have done a couple of times already today.)
After visiting Lone Star Merchantile with Chris I was inspired to do a little quilting. Using a charm pack of Seasonal Gatherings fabric by Primitive Gatherings and some of the hand dyed buttons from Victorian Motto I came up with this:
The pattern is by Buttermilk Basin and I just love the prim look of this pillow. It will be a nice addition to my Christmas decor. Even Mr. Crow had to join in. ;o)
After visiting Lone Star Merchantile with Chris I was inspired to do a little quilting. Using a charm pack of Seasonal Gatherings fabric by Primitive Gatherings and some of the hand dyed buttons from Victorian Motto I came up with this:
It looks great hanging next to my Halloween tree. :o)
Then, I decided to get to work on the holiday pillow kit I purchased. It was fun to be able to incorporate my love of sewing on the machine with some hand work. Toss in some gorgeous wool and I was having my own private party!
The pattern is by Buttermilk Basin and I just love the prim look of this pillow. It will be a nice addition to my Christmas decor. Even Mr. Crow had to join in. ;o)
Doncha love the "tarnished" tinsel trim?
I hope you are all enjoying a lazy Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!




Comments
Post a Comment