Behind
Hello friends! Once again I am woefully behind on my visits to your blogs. I am hoping to catch up this week. I miss seeing all your wonderful creations and reading your insightful posts.
It has been busy here with work and family and such but I have managed to finish some things.
The baby quilt was finished and delivered to the expectant mother.
I added two more Prairie Schooler Santas to my collection.
It finally snowed! Only a couple of inches and it only stayed for a day but I was glad to see it.
As you can see I have managed to stay busy. :o)
I have been in a funk lately. I haven't had a lot of energy and week before last I had a headache every.single.day. I believe this funk may be due in part to my poor eating habits. McDonalds and Taco Bell for lunch most days just isn't good for me. So I have decided to do something about it. I have been reading about Mason Jar Salads on blogs and Pinterest and one of the ladies at work made them last week and was talking about how much she enjoyed them. We have decided that we will both make them for this week and trade a couple so we can have some variety.
Today I made the black bean and corn chopped salad recipe I found here. The recipe makes 5 jars and I love the idea that I can just grab a jar each day and have a healthy lunch. There are tons of recipes on the web and I am looking forward to trying them out. I have to say I haven't been this excited about lunch in a long time. :o)
I must go now and tune in to the Superbowl. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
It has been busy here with work and family and such but I have managed to finish some things.
The baby quilt was finished and delivered to the expectant mother.
I added two more Prairie Schooler Santas to my collection.
It finally snowed! Only a couple of inches and it only stayed for a day but I was glad to see it.
I made a few thread catchers.
As you can see I have managed to stay busy. :o)
I have been in a funk lately. I haven't had a lot of energy and week before last I had a headache every.single.day. I believe this funk may be due in part to my poor eating habits. McDonalds and Taco Bell for lunch most days just isn't good for me. So I have decided to do something about it. I have been reading about Mason Jar Salads on blogs and Pinterest and one of the ladies at work made them last week and was talking about how much she enjoyed them. We have decided that we will both make them for this week and trade a couple so we can have some variety.
Today I made the black bean and corn chopped salad recipe I found here. The recipe makes 5 jars and I love the idea that I can just grab a jar each day and have a healthy lunch. There are tons of recipes on the web and I am looking forward to trying them out. I have to say I haven't been this excited about lunch in a long time. :o)
I must go now and tune in to the Superbowl. I hope you all have a wonderful week!






Comments
Post a Comment