Catching up to do
Hello Friends! I had intended to post this last weekend but just couldn't find enough hours in my days.
Chris and I met last Sunday for breakfast. I had some finishing to give back to her and we needed to catch up a bit. We did a lot of eating and talking. We always have a fun time and I am so fortunate to have such a like minded friend living close by. Chris recently returned from the Nashville market and I enjoyed hearing all about her adventure and she brought me a few gifties.
I couldn't wait to get started on Liberty Inn and I almost have the house built. :o) I haven't had much stitching time this week as work kept calling my name. I am hoping to spend a quiet Easter Sunday stitching and maybe doing a little sewing.
Chris and I met last Sunday for breakfast. I had some finishing to give back to her and we needed to catch up a bit. We did a lot of eating and talking. We always have a fun time and I am so fortunate to have such a like minded friend living close by. Chris recently returned from the Nashville market and I enjoyed hearing all about her adventure and she brought me a few gifties.
I couldn't wait to get started on Liberty Inn and I almost have the house built. :o) I haven't had much stitching time this week as work kept calling my name. I am hoping to spend a quiet Easter Sunday stitching and maybe doing a little sewing.
"Folk Egg - Quilt"
The Prairie Schooler
Just Cross Stitch Spring Issue
Wishing you all a happy and blessed Easter!


Comments
Post a Comment