Friends and Tea
Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather in NC was beautiful. We went from 70 degrees and sunny yesterday to freezing today with sleet and snow. Go figure.
I met Chris for an early breakfast yesterday. It was so good to see her again and catch up. She gave me a wonderful kit along with a lovely card. (I am soooo spoiled)
I also received some happy mail from my friend Norma last week. Just look at this lovely Valentine she sent me.
I totally missed Valentine's Day this year. With Lola's illness and subsequent passing my mind just wasn't there.
Now I would like to invite you all to enjoy a cup of tea. :o)
Or perhaps coffee is more your thing.
Just another one of those bees I get in my bonnet. :o) I had an idea to make a cup pincushion and look what happened! I just had to make some themed pins to go along with my cuppa.
I am still tweaking the design but I think I like them. I am going to try using felt for the cup next time.
Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments. I hope you have a wonderful week!
I met Chris for an early breakfast yesterday. It was so good to see her again and catch up. She gave me a wonderful kit along with a lovely card. (I am soooo spoiled)
I also received some happy mail from my friend Norma last week. Just look at this lovely Valentine she sent me.
I totally missed Valentine's Day this year. With Lola's illness and subsequent passing my mind just wasn't there.
Now I would like to invite you all to enjoy a cup of tea. :o)
Or perhaps coffee is more your thing.
Just another one of those bees I get in my bonnet. :o) I had an idea to make a cup pincushion and look what happened! I just had to make some themed pins to go along with my cuppa.
The "creamer" for the coffee houses a magnet so I can park my needle or a pin.
I am still tweaking the design but I think I like them. I am going to try using felt for the cup next time.
Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments. I hope you have a wonderful week!






Comments
Post a Comment