Garden Update Week 2
My little garden has been growing for 2 weeks now and I can really tell a difference. The Master Gardener and I headed out to take a picture. :o)
As you can see, Betty is there to supervise my every move. Radishes will be the first item to harvest and they are coming along quite nicely. They only take a month to mature. You can grow 16 in a square foot using this method.
Since I know some of you might have stopped by to see some stitching, I pulled out a few of my WIP's hoping to "shame" myself into putting in a few stitches.
As you can see, Betty is there to supervise my every move. Radishes will be the first item to harvest and they are coming along quite nicely. They only take a month to mature. You can grow 16 in a square foot using this method.
Since I know some of you might have stopped by to see some stitching, I pulled out a few of my WIP's hoping to "shame" myself into putting in a few stitches.
"Liberty" - Little House Needleworks
Prairie Schooler - One of the Santas
"Neighborhood Friends" - Little House Needleworks
There are a few more tucked away...I need to take pictures of those as well. Somewhere along the way I went from stitching and finishing a single project before starting another to starting new projects with wild abandon, paying no attention to how many I might have in various states of completion.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you have an even better week ahead!





Comments
Post a Comment