I'll have another

So, I liked that linen so much I just had to stitch another ornament with it.

"2013 Ornament"
Milady's Needle
40 ct Vintage Cedar Plank
GAST Floss


I liked the floss colors in the Plum Street Stocking so much I used the same ones for this ornament with the addition of a gold and a lighter brown for the deer.  I love the look of ruched ribbon but I sure don't like making it.  I started ruching this ribbon twice before I was successful.  I started out using regular cotton thread but I found I have to use quilting thread to keep it from knotting and tangling.

I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful autumn weekend.  It has been a sad one for all of us with the loss of Cathy.  We will never forget her or her contributions to this wonderful community of stitching bloggers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!