It's A Brooch!
Hello friends and folk! I certainly didn't intend for it to be 15 days before I announced a winner but we all know how that goes sometimes. I just haven't had any time for blogging but I have been doing some "drive by" visits to see what you are all doing. You are all so inspiring with your creations.
Sooooo, I was looking for "brooch" or "pin" in order to determine a winner and there were 4 of you who guessed correctly. I wrote those 4 names on a slip of paper, placed them in a bowl and chose Catherine! Congratulations! Your queen bee brooch will be on it's way to you soon.
Here is the larger one I finished as a hanging ornament. I have it hanging on the door to our DVD cabinet. :o)
I came home from work one day last week to all sorts of moss and twigs on my front porch. It seems a little wren was trying to build a nest but the wind kept blowing her new home away. I thought I would be smart and place a birdhouse up there to help her along. Imagine my surprise when I saw this the next day.
Silly bird built a nest on top of the birdhouse! At least this one hasn't blown away although I have yet to see the occupant if there is one. We can't see this spot from our window and I am sure she takes flight as soon as we open the front door. I might mention that Ziggy's food and water bowls sit on the porch just underneath. Not a choice piece of real estate for birds at all.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying some gorgeous spring weather filled with lots of fun, love, and laughter.



Comments
Post a Comment