Lunch Ladies

Today Chris and I met for lunch and our Christmas gift exchange.  We had lots of catching up to do and enjoyed a wonderful lunch while doing so.  I am so fortunate to have "found" Chris and quite honestly feel as if she is a part of my family.  She also spoils me rotten!  Let me show you...


First is this beautifully stitched and finished ornament.  I admired this one when Chris was stitching it and now it is mine, all mine!  I love bargello and the gold trim gives it the perfect amount of bling.  Then there was the most adorable little cardinal I think I have ever seen.  Both of these are already on my tree and I have had to stop and re-admire them several times today.


As if those two weren't enough, she also gifted me with this wonderful mug made by a local pottery, the cute mesh stitching bag, Christmas tissues, and the 100th Anniversary Whitman's Sampler Tin.  I sure don't feel deserving of all these gifts but I really appreciate and treasure each and every one.
Thank you Chris!

Wishing all my friends and followers the most wonderful holiday and I hope that you have a friend like Chris in your life too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ASAB Mens Manicure Set Professional Nail Kit In Leather Wallet Pouch

Cold and Icy

I Stitched!