More Gardening
Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I don't have any stitching to show because I have been spending most of my time outside. After 3 weeks my little garden is really starting to grow.
I will be harvesting the radishes at the end of this week. Now I have to decide what to replant in that square.
I was strolling through Lowe's this weekend and was caught up by their selection of succulents. Of course a few had to come home with me. I had lots of fun making little container gardens with them.
This one uses a bird's nest that had fallen from a tree.
And this one is the one I had the most fun making.
I made the adirondack chair with popsicle sticks and a tutorial I found online. I printed a cute pattern on photo paper and fashioned the umbrella with a bamboo skewer. The little flip flops are buttons.
I found the printout for the sign online, made a fence using more popsicle sticks and painted a little tin bucket pink to match the flip flops. I have enough plants to make one more garden and I am thinking it will be a fun one too... it might even have a gnome who lives there. :o)
Betty was groomed this week. Here she is sporting her pink bandanna.
And she wants to make sure you check out her hot pink nails!
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!
I will be harvesting the radishes at the end of this week. Now I have to decide what to replant in that square.
I was strolling through Lowe's this weekend and was caught up by their selection of succulents. Of course a few had to come home with me. I had lots of fun making little container gardens with them.
This one uses a bird's nest that had fallen from a tree.
I had a house shaped container for this one.
And this one is the one I had the most fun making.
I made the adirondack chair with popsicle sticks and a tutorial I found online. I printed a cute pattern on photo paper and fashioned the umbrella with a bamboo skewer. The little flip flops are buttons.
I found the printout for the sign online, made a fence using more popsicle sticks and painted a little tin bucket pink to match the flip flops. I have enough plants to make one more garden and I am thinking it will be a fun one too... it might even have a gnome who lives there. :o)
Betty was groomed this week. Here she is sporting her pink bandanna.
And she wants to make sure you check out her hot pink nails!
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!







Comments
Post a Comment