Shall We Play A Game?
Hello friends and visitors! I hope you enjoyed a restful Sunday. I have been under the weather so just spent today doing nothing. Work has been busy and there have been a couple of people sick so that has made it a bit tougher for those of us who have managed to stay well.
I got another bee in my bonnet a couple of weeks ago and those of you who have been reading here for a while know how that goes with me. Here is the beginning of my experiment:
Yep, I am trying to sew a snowman with a round head. If you scroll back up to the photo, from left to right...the first attempt looked like E.T.'s head. I made two of those. The third attempt was a pumpkin. Number four would make a good Humpty Dumpty body. The fifth try was finally successful. I am glad I used cheap muslin and kept trying until I got it right. This is just the first part of my experiment. I will be sure to share pictures of the finished product when and if I manage to figure it out. :o)
I have managed to keep up with Paulette's mystery sampler each week. I won't show a picture because mine probably looks just like yours. :o) The weeks have sure gone by quickly and I can't believe it will finish up next weekend. I have been stitching something else in between the mystery sampler installments. Can you guess what it is?
I have a winner! Mary correctly guessed that I am stitching "Peace" by Blackbird Designs from this years JCS ornament issue. Congratulations Mary!
I got another bee in my bonnet a couple of weeks ago and those of you who have been reading here for a while know how that goes with me. Here is the beginning of my experiment:
Can you guess what these are supposed to be?
?
?
?
?
?
Maybe this will help.
Yep, I am trying to sew a snowman with a round head. If you scroll back up to the photo, from left to right...the first attempt looked like E.T.'s head. I made two of those. The third attempt was a pumpkin. Number four would make a good Humpty Dumpty body. The fifth try was finally successful. I am glad I used cheap muslin and kept trying until I got it right. This is just the first part of my experiment. I will be sure to share pictures of the finished product when and if I manage to figure it out. :o)
I have managed to keep up with Paulette's mystery sampler each week. I won't show a picture because mine probably looks just like yours. :o) The weeks have sure gone by quickly and I can't believe it will finish up next weekend. I have been stitching something else in between the mystery sampler installments. Can you guess what it is?
I have a winner! Mary correctly guessed that I am stitching "Peace" by Blackbird Designs from this years JCS ornament issue. Congratulations Mary!
I haven't had a giveaway in a while so let's have one. The first person who correctly guesses what I am stitching will win a package of goodies from me. You must include the name of the design as well as the designer. I don't know yet what the package will contain but it will definitely contain a handmade item. (Bonus points if you can tell me the movie the title of this post is from. No googleing! LOL)
I will leave you with a picture of my sewing assistant. DH was outside raking leaves so she had to make sure it was being done correctly. :o)
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!




Comments
Post a Comment